- Special bayonet Grip Tip holds Wooster tools in place so they cannot twist or loosen
- R042 Conversion Tip stores in the end of the grip to make all threaded tools GT compatible
- Instantly change tools with one push on the fiberglass reinforced nylon lever
- Hexagonal aluminum inner pole prevents twisting and outer pole is made of rugged fiberglass
- Easily adjusts in 6 Inch increments with a touch of the thumb and then locks securely in place
Sherlock GT Convertible poles have our R042 Conversion Tip stored in handle. It gives common threaded tools the quick on and off feature, making them GT compatible, so painters can use any tool with the system! To shift gears to threads, just pull the adapter out of the grip and attach it to the GT tip. It's the perfect balance of power and precision handling. The Wooster Brush Company has been manufacturing innovative, high-performance painting tools right out of Wooster, Ohio USA since 1851. Our trade names include Ultra/Pro, Advantage, Yachtsman, Shortcut paintbrushes; Super/Fab, Super Doo-Z roller covers; Sherlock frames and extension poles; Jumbo-Koter minirollers; and Prep Crew surface prep tools. You can feel confident knowing Wooster is the name behind your painting tools.