The straight blade has a double bevel for striking concrete, stone, or metalworks. The cross blade features a single back bevel. The 16 oz. head is ground smooth. The handle features the strongest, finest hickory wood available. The handle is secured with a metal wedge for a locking tightness providing security when striking. This hammer is used in masonry for chipping away at stone and brick. A popular choice in restoration and refurbishments for cleaning in preparation for refinishing old brick, stone, or concrete. Designed for removing scales and deposits on metal materials. A must have in the welding as a chipping hammer. Proudly made in the USA.
SAFETY FIRST: Remember to always wear safety goggles when using masonry hammers.
- Strong steel head
- Straight double beveled blade
- Single bevel cross blade
- Allows user to chip away deposits, scales, and mortar in a variety of ways
- Use for refinishing brick, stone, concrete, and metalworks
- Popular in masonry and welding work
- Metal wedge handle for tightness
- Strong hickory handle
- Made in the USA
WARNING: Always use proper eye protection when using a Scaling Hammer
|Forged steel and wood