This isn't polymer based like shark grip so it will outlast polymer based nonskid aggerates by many years.
Fine grit is good for ballistics and other thin coatings for non skid or DE-glossing urethanes.
Medium Grit is good for little bit more aggressive nonskid for sealers, urethanes or tight rolled epoxy.
Coarse grit is good for flake floors, epoxy systems and anything needing that extra bite.
- For professional use only
- 4 lbs or 55 lbs
- Extremely slip-resistant aggregate
- Not easily eroded by frequent, intense traffic
- Ideal for use in industrial settings
- Blends easily with any epoxy
- Available in Coarse, Medium and Fine