National Equipment 3397 10.5" 10hp 230V Shotblaster WITH Dust Collector (Model BDC-33)
SELF-PROPELLED SHOT BLASTER FOR SURFACE PREPARATION
PRICE SHOWN AT CHECKOUT IS THE DAY RATE, WHICH IS ALSO THE DEPOSIT. MUST BE PAID BEFORE PICKUP.
This machine’s alignment of a rugged wheel motor, precise separation system and variable speed drive enables maximum efficiency and productivity.
- The National 3397 shot blaster has a production capacity of up to 1300 square feet per hour.
- The front swivel casters increase maneuverability and control of the shot blaster.
- The variable speed and self-propelled forward drive system ensures a uniform and consistent surface profile.
- The side slide removable shot screen is easy to access and clean.
- This shot blaster offers an operator friendly advantage of a forward direction blasting movement.
- The newly designed rear facing vacuum port incorporated into the rebound hopper improves air flow.
- At the bottom of the blast housing, a left side base magnet may be removed so that an edge blasting plate can be installed. This accommodates a blasting profile to 1/2 inch of the wall.