The Blastrac 1-8DM is a highly portable, lightweight shot blasting system. Perfect for smaller jobs such as residential garage floors, pool decks, and small industrial floors, the 1-8DM runs on single phase common power. With manual travel speed and 8.75 inch blast pattern, this small blast machine is also ideal for balconies, areas around equipment and obstructions, and other tight spaces. This versatile small machine is frequently used as a complementary unit for larger jobs, and can also be used in preparation of concrete prior to wood floor installations or for applications such as overlays, paint, or coatings and for decorative uses.
• Lightweight unit is easy to handle and transport
• Shot pattern reducers available in 4”, 5”, and 6”
• Simple design uses fewer moving parts, requires less maintenance
• Can blast within 1½” of front wall and edges to within ¾” when side magnet seals are removed
• Heavy-duty blast wheel drive system with 2 or 3 hp motor, belt drive, and long-life bearing unit
• Operates virtually dust-free when connected to BDC-1216 or BDC-22
Blasting Width: 8 in.
Travel Type: Manual Push
Prod. Capacity: Up to 350 sq.ft./hr (110V) | 450 sq.ft./hr (230V)
Power: 3 HP, 110V (12 amp) or 230V (7amp) , 1Ø
Power Cord: 50ft. (15m)
Dust Hose Connection: 2 in. (51mm)
Dimensions: L 41in x W 21in x H 41in (1016mm x 533mm x 1016mm)
Weight: Net 240 lbs (108kg)