Professional quality, precision balanced, and ready to use. This smaller version of our standard trowel is great for windowsills, closets, small areas and other hard-to-reach areas. Carry one in your tool bag for those small, tough-to-reach jobs. High quality carbon steel plaster trowel is precision balanced and ready-to-use. Each blade is cross ground to just the right dimension for that perfect feel. The square blade finishes all the way to the corners to complete projects large and small. A high-strength, lightweight aluminum mounting stands up to the rigors of concrete or plaster work. Compression fit stainless steel rivets attach the mounting to the 8" x 4" blade. Guaranteed No-Turn handle design locks the handle to mounting. Kraft Tool's signature flat trowel with patented ProForm® soft grip handle (US Patent #6,247,204 B1) provides a comfortable grip. The contoured shape and enhanced texture ribbing of the handle reduces fatigue and provides a great grip even when wet. The bright orange handle is easy to spot on a jobsite even after use. Proudly made in the USA.
- Precision balanced, ready to use!
- Small size for hard-to-reach areas
- Strong carbon steel blade
- Cross ground blade for perfect feel
- Square ends finishes to corners
- High-strength, lightweight aluminum mounting
- Compression fit rivet construction for strength
- Stainless steel rivets
- Guaranteed "no-turn" handle
- Comfortable patented ProForm® soft grip handle
- Great grip even when wet
- Texture ribbing provides a comfortable grasp and reduces fatigue
- Bright orange handle easy to spot on jobsite
- Made in the USA
Brand: KRAFT TOOL