The 36" Gauge Rake Pro™ allows for a uniform coating of surface with self-leveling, high-performance flooring, underlayment's, decorative concrete, and other materials. The aluminum rake head is sturdy enough to move lots of material, yet lightweight for long hours spent moving material. This tool allows the user to apply material to a precise, consistent thickness. Each gauge fits on the end and locks in place. Rotate the gauge for each use to extend the life of the gauge.
- Apply materials at a precise, predetermined uniform depth
- Aluminum tool is lightweight, yet sturdy
- Gauges lock in place for desired depth
- Rotate the gauges for a longer life
- Use with broom thread handle, sold separately
- Made in the USA