Professional quality blue steel concrete trowel is precision balanced and ready-to-use. High quality blue spring steel has the perfect amount of "give" which allows for a more flexible blade when finishing. Each blade is cross ground to just the right dimension for that perfect feel. The rounded front of the blade prevents gouging of the surface, while the square back allows for finishing flush to the edges and corners. A high-strength, lightweight cast aluminum mounting stands up to the rigors of cement work. Compression fit stainless steel rivets attach the mounting to the 12" x 4" blade. An oversized toe rivet provides extra strength when applying pressure during finish work. Guaranteed No-Turn handle design locks the handle to mounting. Kraft Tool's signature flat trowel with patented ProForm® soft grip handle (US Patent #6,247,204 B1) provides a comfortable grip. The contoured shape and enhanced texture ribbing of the handle reduces fatigue and provides a great grip even when wet. The bright orange handle is easy to spot on a jobsite even after use.
- Precision balanced, ready to use!
- Strong yet, flexible blue crucible steel blade
- Cross ground blade for perfect feel
- Versatile blade shape finishes to edges
- Round front prevents gouging
- Square back finishes to corners
- High-strength, lightweight aluminum mounting
- Oversized toe rivet for extra strength
- Compression fit rivet construction for strength
- Stainless steel rivets
- Guaranteed "no-turn" handle
- Comfortable patented ProForm® soft grip handle
- Great grip even when wet
- Texture ribbing provides a great grip and reduces fatigue
- Bright orange handle easy to spot on jobsite